15/01/2012

New background design

I knocked it up last night, instead of sorting out a dampness problem in the bedroom (Landlord's fault).

Every layer in the final design was still named 'TEST'-something; maybe I should have called the whole thing a test...not sure if I completely like?
I did like the simplicity of having no background, but ultimately it doesn't really suit my personality at all.

In the image are some mild references to things I tend to like, such as:

Photography
Minecraft
Talking Heads
Half-Life
Metalocalypse
Trains
London(?)
Victorian military technology
Three wolf moon
Various Soviet things
????
PROFIT

No, I didn't actually make a huge list of things I like and then narrowed it down beforehand, as clever as that would be...it seems to have been pure chance that these things ended up in there. Honest.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.